friday, january 17th 2020
This match in IndieMania is a 2nd round match from the Dreamer Division: it's Matt Cross (1) Vs. Steve Migs (6)!
You can vote in any of these ways today:
The above social icons will take you directly to the posts where you can vote. When visiting Instagram, be sure to click on our Story!
Voting for this match:
Friday, January 17th and closing at 11:59 PM ET.
- Monday, December 30th: RJ City Vs. Shane Mercer (First Round Match, Meanie Division)
- Tuesday, December 31st: Chris Bey Vs. Yellow Dog (First Round Match, Meanie Division)
- Wednesday, January 1st: Anthony Greene Vs. PJ Hawx (First Round Match, Meanie Division)
- Thursday, January 2nd: Colby Corino Vs. Clayton Gainz (First Round Match, Meanie Division)
- Friday, January 3rd: Matt Cross Vs. Jeff Connelly (First Round Match, Dreamer Division)
- Saturday, January 4th: Luke Hawx Vs. Elliott Russell (First Round Match, Dreamer Division)
- Sunday, January 5th: Gregory Iron Vs. Steve Migs (First Round Match, Dreamer Division)
- Monday, January 6th: Andy Dalton Vs. The Man Scout (First Round Match, Dreamer Division)
- Tuesday,. January 7th: Simon Miller Vs. Dave Doll (First Round Match, Retro Division)
- Wednesday, January 8th: Warhorse Vs. Kasey Huffman (First Round Match, Retro Division)
- Thursday, January 9th: Caleb Konley Vs. Kevin Ku (First Round Match, Retro Division)
- Friday, January 10th: Joey Spector Vs. Matt Sigmon (First Round Match, Retro Division)
- Saturday, January 11th: Jervis Cottonbelly Vs. Carter Mason (First Round Match, Power Division)
- Sunday, January 12th: Alex Zayne Vs. Arik Cannon (First Round Match, Power Division)
- Monday, January 13th: Sugar Dunkerton Vs. Thomas Santell (First Round Match, Power Division)
- Tuesday, January 14th: Jay Bradley Vs. Dan Barry (First Round Match, Power Division)
- Wednesday, January 15th: Semifinal Match - Chris Bey (2) Vs. Shane Mercer (8) (Meanie Division)
- Thursday, January 16th: Semifinal Match - Anthony Greene (3) Vs. Colby Corino (4) (Meanie Division)
- Friday, January 17th: Semifinal Match - Matt Cross (1) Vs. Steve Migs (6) (Dreamer Division)
- Saturday, January 18th: Semifinal Match - Luke Hawx (2) Vs. The Man Scout (5) (Dreamer Division)
- Sunday, January 19th: Semifinal Match - Simon Miller (1) Vs. Joey Spector (Retro Division)
- Monday, January 20th: Semifinal Match - Warhorse (2) Vs. Caleb Konley (Retro Division)
- Tuesday, January 21st: Semifinal Match - Gentleman Jervis (1) Vs. Arik Cannon (7) (Power Division)
- Wednesday, January 22nd: Semifinal Match - Sugar Dunkerton (3) Vs. Dan Barry (5) (Power Division)
- Thursday, January 23rd: Division Finals - Chris Bey Vs. Anthony Greene / Colby Corino (Meanie Division)
- Friday, January 24th: Division Finals (Dreamer Division)
- Saturday, January 25th: Division Finals (Retro Division)
- Sunday, January 26th: Division Finals (Power Division)
- Monday, January 27th: Winner of Meanie Division Vs. Winner of Dreamer Division
- Tuesday, January 28th: Winner of Retro Division Vs. Winner of Power Division
- Wednesday, January 29th: The Finals
- Wednesday, February 5th: Winner Announced, complete with their character sprite for the game
IndieMania will see 32 independent wrestlers enter, and only one be victorious at the end, earning a spot on the RetroMania Wrestling launch roster. There will be four divisions of eight independent wrestlers: The Meanie Division, The Dreamer Division, the Retro Division, and the Power Division.
the meanie division
The Dreamer Division
The Retro Division
The power division
Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions regarding IndieMania.
Why did you decide to do indiemania?
To give our awesome community a voice in helping us decide who the next roster member will be! Not only that, but as fans of professional wrestling, we wanted to help bring new eyes to the awesome independent wrestlers that are out there today.
Believe us when we tell you that we love getting messages and comments that IndieMania has brought people to YouTube to discover these guys, and that they've had a fun time doing it. That was definitely one of the goals.
Will the indiemania winner be the last wrestler announced for the launch roster?
No. There are a few more wrestlers to be announced for the launch roster, not including the IndieMania winner.
How was the seeding determined?
By fan nominations and nothing else. Before IndieMania began, we had a 10-day window where fans could nominate wrestlers to participate. We manually counted over 2,500 votes (for over 110 wrestlers in total). The four wrestlers with the most nominations received the #1 seeds, the next four received the #2 seeds, and so on. Long story short, the seeding was determined by the fans!
How were the divisions decided?
The same way the seeding was. With four divisions, each #1 seed was placed, followed by each #2 seed, and so on.
Why isn't my favorite indie wrestler in?
Any of these reasons would apply: (1) They didn't receive enough fan nominations, so we didn't contact them. (2) They did receive enough nominations, but they either declined to participate or never responded to us. (3) They're currently signed to one of the promotions that made wrestlers ineligible from participating.
Why don't you just do twitter polls? retweeting in the voting is an advantage
Higher seeds have the advantage in tournaments, right? Also, it goes back to the fan nominations. That's where and how the seeding was set.
Will any of the wrestlers in the tournament be added to the game later on?
It's possible. As we've said, if the game has enough support once it launches, there are plenty of possibilities for some awesome DLC. We have some great ideas for it too! And yes, one of those is an IndieMania DLC pack with some of the wrestlers who didn't win this tournament. It's a possibility, let's put it at that!
Where is danhausen?
He declined the invitationhausen.